AMCBP Completes Cleanroom Architectural Build for Semiconductor
AM Cleanroom Build and Performance (AMCBP) recently completed a cleanroom architectural build project for a large American semiconductor manufacturer.
The semiconductor company required cleanroom build at one of their Southwest U.S. locations. At this location, AMCBP reconstructed the existing space and built new cleanroom walls, floor, and ceiling.
What Work Did AMCBP Provide for the Semiconductor Manufacturer?
Our company provided specific cleanroom services that included supplying, installing, and demolition.
- Supplied and installed Plascore cleanroom wall system
- Supplied and installed Plascore liner system
- Supplied and installed single doors with a clear, anodized finish
- Supplied and installed cleanroom door with a clear, anodized finish
- Demo existing vinyl flooring
- Demo existing cove base
- Demo existing adhesive
- Installed new vinyl flooring
- Installed new cove base
- Supplied and installed top-load flush grid system
- Supplied and installed heavy-duty gasket grid
Overall, AMCBP provided full materials and labor to complete the project to specifications.
“This architectural build project called for our team to pull together individual experience and skills to support the overall project,” says Robert Logston, Cleanroom Project Lead. “Our collective expertise working on projects for semiconductor manufacturers ensured that the project was completed safely, on-time, and within the client’s budget.”
AMCBP is an NEBB Certified company that has worked on more than 5,000 cleanroom projects, including cleanrooms for semiconductor companies. To find out more about working with our cleanroom team for your next project, contact AMCBP today.