AMCBP Completes Cleanroom Dead Legs Project for Manufacturing Company
AM Cleanroom Build and Performance (AMCBP) recently completed a Dead Legs project for a manufacturing company in the Southwestern United States.
AMCBP completed the following items for this cleanroom project:
- Provided 18 sets of Dead Legs
- Disconnected PCW manifolds
- Reconnected supply and return piping under raised access floor to form loop
- Provided inventory for all filters, gauges, and valves removed
- Labeled by-pass and loops on piping
- Installed water containment using plastic sheathing and Coroplast under floor at the work locations
“For this project, we were able to cut down the timeline by several days which was very important to our client,” says Robert Logston, Cleanroom Division Leader.
AMCBP is a NEBB Certified company with over 5,000 completed projects that include: various scopes of cleanroom testing, cleanroom certification, cleanroom construction, and construction management.
When you need an experienced cleanroom partner, Contact AMCBP!