Services - Cleanroom Testing & Certification
For over 20 years, AM Cleanroom Build and Performance has helped develop and write the industry’s standard protocols and specifications for cleanroom testing and certification, as well as some of the key instrumentation, testing media, and standard documentation in use today.
We have the largest and most experienced staff in the United States to include the most NEBB professionals in the industry. Our geographic reach allows us to certify, test, and consult anywhere in the world.
The AM Technical Solutions Engineers and Technicians can identify and analyze cleanroom performance problems; and suggest the most effective solutions or self-perform the corrections. More than any other company in the industry, we understand cleanrooms from the inside out. Our Engineers and Technicians are experienced in the most sensitive environments such as ISO 14644, Class 1 through Class 100,000 (ISO3-ISO8) as well as cGMP facilities.
We are knowledgeable of the USP 797 and USP 800 requirements and have experience in working in these environments. This includes establishing routine cleanroom testing requirements that are performed semiannual and annually. We have 24 standardized tests that can be performed depending on the cleanroom class and process environment.
We conduct Viable Airborne Testing with customized test procedures and location based on each cleanrooms layout, use, and risk level. Sample extraction and testing via in house customer or laboratory testing.
Our cleanroom testing and certification solutions span multiple markets, such as Semiconductor, Life Sciences, University, Technology and Research. We have significant experience in Class 1 mini-environments certifications (200 & 300mm Tools), ESD audits & testing, and product cleanliness class compatibility studies (CCCS).
Let us help you perform the following:
- HEPA filter installation leak test (using a variety of methods)
- HEPA filter pressure drop
- Air velocity, airflow volume and room air- change rate
- Air cleanliness and airborne particle recovery surveys
- Airborne Molecular Contamination (AMC)
- Light level and sound level surveys
- Vibration surveys
- Temperature/Relative humidity monitoring and point in time survey
- Room pressurization tests
- Directional airflow survey using visible vapor
- Parallelism and floor conductivity surveys
- Electro-Static discharge monitoring and static charge measurement
- Bio safety cabinets, laminar flow devices and exhaust hood certification